- A steel cylinder
- Straight metal tamping rod
- A balance
- IS sieves
- Compression testing machine
- Cylindrical metal
- Dial gauge
- Firstly, put the cylinder on the base plate and note the weight (W).
- Put the sample in 3 layers. Make sure that each layer should be subjected to 25 strokes using the tamping rod. In case the materials are weak, make sure you handle them carefully to avoid breakage. Note the weight (W1).
- Level the aggregate surface and put the plunger inside so that it rests horizontally on the surface. Make sure that plunger doesn't jam inside the cylinder.
- Place the cylinder with plunger over the compression testing machine loading platform.
- Make sure you apply load at uniform rate, so that total load of 40T is applied in 10 minutes.
- Release the load and remove material from cylinder
- Filter the material using 2.36mm IS Sieve.
- Weigh the fraction (W2).
Most of the Indian suppliers are offering incredible designs of the aggregate testing devices and instruments. You can contact them or visit their website to explore their range of products. This will help you in determining the best product for your premises as all details and dimensions will be available there. So, start the search for reliable supplier today and get the best deal.
Share your valuable thoughts with us. For queries related to aggregate testing instruments, you can comment or contact Eie instruments suppliers today.