Environmental chamber offers an atmosphere to perform conditioning and testing of products, such as tobacco.
What materials are used by manufacturers to fabricate such chambers?
Manufacturers make monobloc chamber that includes all systems required for operation. The outer casing of the chamber must be constructed with fine quality galvanized steel sheet which is inside and outside primered and painted with premium quality materials. The outer surface of the chamber should have extreme wear resistance. Engineers should have a prototype or diagram explaining inside and outside details of the chamber.
Features of environment testing chamber
Castors – The equipment should have capability to move easily from one place to another using 4 castor wheels. Manufacturers fit the brakes in two wheels among four.
De-humidification – Dehumidification is important to prevent condensation of moisture on the specimen. The chamber should use the high stage refrigeration circuit and should be activated automatically when there is a change in temperature.
Humidification – Humidification is automatic refreshing of the chamber.
Controls intended by manufacturers in the chamber
Manufacturers should provide certain controls to the environment testing chamber –
- Microprocessor/computer control and monitoring system
- Continuous display of set value and true value of humidity and temperature
- User should be able to select manual and automatic modes
- It should be possible for user to create temperature test programmes using instant graphical programming check
- The machine should have integrated programmer along with a programme memory
- It should have digital set point and actual temperature display
- The control panel and display should be located at front
There are lots of other things that humidity testing chamber suppliers did not mention in this post. You can ask them in comments and wait for their response. You can also visit nearest supplier and have a look at the range they are offering.